HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HIRE A VOICE TALENT? - RATES CALCULATED BY WORD COUNT.
The official rate card below works like building blocks. Easy as 1, 2, 3
- HOW MANY WORDS ARE IN YOUR SCRIPT and WHERE WILL THE AUDIO BE USED?
- Work your way down the rates and select all that apply.
- TV, RADIO and INTERNET COMMERCIALS have a 12 month license from date of record.
- All other rates are buyout in perpetuity (unlimited usage)
How many words does a voice talent read per minute? As a general guide; reading slow - 100, regular - 150, fast - 200.
Unlike other websites: our rates attract no taxes/VAT or hidden service fees.
For further details on which voice over rates to choose please see FAQ at bottom of page.
VOICE OVER RATES - FAQ
Our rate card shows non-union rates. Rates are calculated by WORD COUNT, not studio time or length of recording. Timings are provided as general guidance.USAGE
Rates are buy-out (unlimited usage) except for radio, television and internet commercial spots which are for one year from date of recording. If a spot is to be used on both television and radio, both options should be selected. Internet Commercials are defined as spots that will run on other websites, external to the client website.
Unlimited usage (buy-out in perpetuity) for radio, TV, Internet Commercials must be selected if needed.
Exclusivity by negotiation.DELIVERY + EDITING
Voice recordings are delivered dry (raw) with no music or editing. If you need music added to the recording or files to be 'cleaned up' and ready for use, please add 'PRODUCTION' from ‘Additional Loadings.’
Voice recordings requiring the audio to be matched to a video (syncing) attract a 50% loading.
MORE THAN ONE SCRIPT
Multiple scripts can be booked in the same session as long as all scripts are for the same client/brand.
RE-RECORDINGS + REVISIONS (Script Changes)
Jobs of less than 750 words allow for two (2) full re-records for changes in tone and style. Jobs over 750 words attract 50% re-record fees if no live direction is given.
If there are script additions or script changes after a voice actor records a script, REVISION fees apply (within 30 days of original booking).
For clarifications or if you still have questions, please email us: email@example.com
- * These rates are for non union voice overs. Rates are buy-out (unlimited usage) except for radio, TV broadcast, and Internet Commercials which are licenced for one year use from date of recording.
- * Rates are calculated by WORD COUNT, not studio time or length of recording. Timings are provided as general guidance.
- * Voice recordings are delivered dry (raw) with no music or editing. If you need music added to the recording or files to be 'cleaned up' and ready for use, please add 'PRODUCTION OF AUDIO' from Additional loadings.
- * Voice recordings requiring the audio to be matched to a video (syncing) attract a 50% fee
- * Phone systems require special file formats. Please check with your phone system manufacturer of the specific format to advise the voice. PRODUCTION fees apply to save in special formats.